oopsy daisy

Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm having so much fun being a stay at home mom or should I call myself the manager of my home. Between cleaning, baking, cooking and taking care of Elijah this should be a paid position. I am experimenting in the kitchen. I have been making breads and pies. I went to a pie crust making class at the Seminary and I learned how to make crust that doesn't fall apart. So when I came home I had to see if I could do it on my own. I have been making lots of pies which doesn't help our weight, but they sure are good. My cherry pie turned out delicious!

2 Comments:

Blogger DoOfUs125 said...

I have to admit, I cheat when I make pies! I use the Great Value brand crusts at Walmart.....they are so much better than the brand named ones.

6:11 AM  
Blogger DoOfUs125 said...

I just now noticed the bowl on your head!!! Are you trying to copy me! I have a picture of me with a bowl on my head, lol.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home